Of 22nd birthday

Hi Assalamualaikum today is my birthday so I would like to make a short post about it. (now that Ive finished writing this post, I realized it is not in any way short haha)

In the morning, I took my laundry to the dryer on 2nd floor( I am now live at kristal condo, precisely at 6th floor)

And before I sleep yesterday, wafi and zul wished me and i thought my other best friends forget about my birthday, which was making me kinda sad lol haha..

Since I believe they certainly knew about my birthday but because of their works and thesis they maybe forget about that..But they at the end remember and I am happy!

Not that I care deeply about the birth date, it is just the thought of someone remember of this day made me happy and touched.

So while I was waiting for my laundry to dry, I made a whatsapp status "epi bufday!! To me" hahaha silly wasn't it..😝😄

By then, many of my classmates and friends messaged me wishing for my birthday. Thank you very much you guys, those who posted at facebook and messaged me at messenger, it is your thoughts that count.

Aidil and I went to McD to study shariah, from 12pm until 5, which I benefitted greatly from this study group, because when you teach others, you are actually trying to comprehend yourself more and, your mind will engraved what you taught, that is why I believe study group is the best,smart and fast way to learn in a short period of time, eventhough it was kind of noisy with kids playing, since there is a playground on the 2nd floor. Oh ya , and Aidil bought me a pavlova. Haha thank you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling . 2012 ~