EXAM IS COMING, I'M TRIPPIN U GUYS

Hi Asslamualaikum, The reason tetiba je rasa nak update is because I happened to visit someone's blog, and her blog is just soooo neat and tidy , and makes me feel like my blog is so not good looking ahaha .. I think I should do a make over 4 my blog since last time I did it, it was like yearssss ago I forgot how long was that . Welp, exam is comingggg

31st of December - Shariah
9th of January - Fiqh Muamalat
12th of January - Usul Fiqh
15th of January - Ulum Hadith

Hopefully I can maintain my momentum like what I did last sem, but I realized that this semester, I kind of being more lazy than I was , and sure it's not a good thing and worrying me most, but still though, I trapped with Mobile Legends game huhuhhu

Oh ya these are my semester 2 photos' collection


malam apresiasi nr


with sir hairul class english meetings n disscussions


with dr rafeah class shariah


with ust shukran class usul fiqh


makan2 with my class


with ust baharuddin class fiqh muamalt


visit to mahkamah syariah 



with ust ashrof ulum hadith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling . 2012 ~